Research shows that members of high-performance teams rely on their strengths 75% of their time. Engaged workers are the lifeblood of organizations. Yet, Gallup research has found that 70% of American workers are not engaged or are actively disengaged in their jobs, which costs U.S. businesses up to $550 billion per year.
The general population, however, reports that it leans on its strengths less than 20% of the time. Why? They focus on what they don’t do well. Consequently, they fail to leverage what comes naturally. Levels of employee engagement are seven times greater when leaders focus on the strengths of their employees. Employees experience greater confidence and increased productivity when they are able to utilize their strengths on a daily basis.
This program focuses on the value of utilizing the Clifton StrengthsFinder as a tool to identify and leverage not only individual strengths, but how to utilize other employees' strengths, as well.
DESCRIPTION: In this course, Leaders gain a greater understanding of themselves and their management styles. They discover the employee-engaging concepts, strategies, and tools that assist them in unleashing the human potential within their organizations
- Explain the value of recognizing and developing strengths individually and in others.
- Describe your top five strengths and the perspectives you bring to the team
- Identify the 4 Leadership domains that overlay the 34 Talent Themes and your Dominant Leadership Function.
- Recognize the correlation between a focus on strengths and increased engagement, energy and productivity.
- Determine how to best leverage the different strengths of others to improve the team’s overall performance.
- Utilize techniques to motivate and utilize employees based on their individual strengths.
- Create a strengths-based development plan.
PREWORK: Complete the 30-minute online assessment.
LENGTH: 1 day program
SIZE: 20 person max
Are you ready to sharpen your skills or prepare your team to exceed goals and expectations? Let's work together to determine the best customized approach to incite change and performance in your organization. Call or email me today!