MBTI Personality Types
Described as the world’s leading indicator of personal styles, the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®), is taken by more than 3.5 million people each year. MBTI® is a model of personality designed to look at your preferred way of doing things, including gathering information, making decisions and how you relate and communicate with others. This course is designed to show the application of psychological aspects of managerial processes such as motivation, group processes, leadership, conflict resolution, working conditions, and organizational structure and their influences on job satisfaction and productivity.
DESCRIPTION: The MBTI training helps participants understand how their brain innately works and how to appreciate the differences in others. It provides tools for discussing those differences in a way that is constructive, respectful and productive. The result is a common language and anew ability to identify areas of strength to leverage in yourself and others.
- Explain Examine the differences of MBTI preferences.
- Verify your true type along with the “heart of your type”, or your dominant preference.
- Recognize the strengths, needs, preferred methods of communication and the contribution of your type.
- Discuss misconceptions or biases about your opposite type, and how it affects your relationship with others.
- Formulate strategies of how to accommodate persons of various types and temperaments in the work team.
- Determine the overall team’s Type and how to determine who naturally will excel at different tasks or in different relationships.
- Create an action plan to leverage the contribution various types can make to the work team.
PREWORK: N/A Assessment provided in program
LENGTH: 1 and 2 day programs
SIZE: 20 person max
Are you ready to sharpen your skills or prepare your team to exceed goals and expectations? Let's work together to determine the best customized approach to incite change and performance in your organization. Call or email me today!