Emotional Intelligence is the foundation for good leadership. As confirmed by independent research, one-quarter to nearly one-half of all job success can be attributed to Emotional Intelligence. Today's workplace must achieve unprecedented levels of collaboration, teamwork and direct communication. The key to a thriving workplace and thus a competitive advantage is behaving in a more emotionally intelligent way. In so doing, you can harness the potential of the organization’s greatest asset – people.
DESCRIPTION: In this course, you will gain the ability to sense, understand, and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions as a source of human energy, information, connection, and influence.
- Explain the evolution and business case for EI.
- Distinguish EI, Intelligence and Personality Styles.
- Identify the emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves.
- Recognize behaviors to develop and maintain social relationships.
- Utilize emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.
- Identify healthy coping strategies for managing challenges and stress.
PREWORK: Complete the 30-minute online assessment.
LENGTH: 1 and 2 day programs
SIZE: 20 person max
Are you ready to sharpen your skills or prepare your team to exceed goals and expectations? Let's work together to determine the best customized approach to incite change and performance in your organization. Call or email me today!