Achieving Virtual Communication Excellence
Welcome to the era of virtual communication—not bound by four walls, presentation rules, or time zones. There is a new order—and technology is revolutionizing the way we do business. Today’s fast-paced, global businesses demand virtual presentations and meetings. The challenge we all know too well is most virtual presentations and meetings lack focus, interaction and useful outcomes. Meeting leaders and presenters lack the know-how of how to maximize this medium. Achieving Virtual Communication Excellence is your game changer. In this experiential virtual session, your entire organization can shift the way it communicates and gets results in the virtual realm.
Description: This program will dramatically improve the virtual efficiency and productivity of your entire organization while offering practical solutions to the following frustrations:
- Ambiguity: Lack of defined purpose, expectations, and desired outcome.
- Participation: Individuals show up as casual observers—not an active participant.
- Distractions: Attendees multi-task or do other work throughout the session.
- Productivity: Attendees leave without clear action items or responsibilities.
The content covered explores the Keys to Effective Virtual Communication using the 4 P’s Model. At the end of the program participants will be able to:
- Determine the desired outcome and the optimal medium to achieve it.
- Assess who is essential to participate in order to achieve the desired goal.
- Determine causes and characteristics of both good and bad virtual communication.
- Prepare for interaction using the Meeting Agenda and/or Presentation Plan Tool.
- Leverage techniques to start, stay and end on time.
- Utilize strategies unique to the virtual medium to keep attendees engaged, involved and productive.
- Drive decisions, action items and accountability.
PREWORK: Create an Agenda for an upcoming meeting.
LENGTH: 2 hours
SIZE: 20 person max
Are you ready to sharpen your skills or prepare your team to exceed goals and expectations? Let's work together to determine the best customized approach to incite change and performance in your organization. Call or email me today!